The Abyss was a bizarre dimension of perpetual darkness and utter chaos. Libraists viewed that place as a form of ultimate punishment, location were souls of vicious beings were sent to suffer for their sins for eternity. It was also the residence of Daimaos the Destroyer, the God of Darkness, and his dreadful servants: the Seven Daemons of Vices.
- "She looked into the bottomless pit, an unfathomed abyss enveloped in perpetual darkness. She heard miriad of strange noises, silent and incessant whispers, voices of despair and pure insanity..."
- ―Say Khar Nihl's disturbing vision.[src]
- Galaxy of Fear
- Doppelgänger (First mentioned)
- Besieged (Mentioned only)
- The Exile (First appearance)
- Total War (Mentioned only)
- The Darkest Hour